21-B Rufino Pacific Tower, 6784
Ayala Avenue cor. Rufino St.,
Makati, Metro-Manila, Philippines
Business Process Improvement Manager Jobs in OrtigasJob Location: Pasig City
Job Industry: BPO
Years of Experience: 5 yrs and up
Skills: Excellent communication skills, Multi-tasking, Business and Analytical thinking, excellent presentation skills, strong leadership and managerment skills
The Global Process Delivery BPI Manager is responsible for the process improvement for one particular process across the sites and generate/facilitate key projects with appropriate stakeholders in the organization.
• Process Improvements;
o Guide such improvement initiatives as providing E2E benefits (e.g. avoid improvements for the sake of improvement)
o Lead projects assigned to DEL BPI - Project portfolio management (e.g. avoid duplication of efforts between sites)
• Replication of best practices and improvement projects.
• Drive standardization of operational practices (viz, how we use OPPR, how we use VMS).
• Drive process standardization and establish variants to standard process.
• Support business performance management.
• Achieve Process compliance and control framework.
• Be the entry point for Development BPI.
• Act as sparring partner for the process delivery leads.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
• At least 6 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably with a strong technical background /aptitude to facilitate the understanding of how Process Excellence can be used to meet specific business needs.
• Project Management Certification
• 3+ years experience from a similar role in a BPO entity
• 3+ years in a leadership role with proven ability to lead, motivate and engage a diverse and large work force
• Strong change management skills, envisioning and overcoming obstacles while ensuring benefits are realized
• Proven strong communication skills ensuring clear, direct and appropriate communication at multiple organizational levels
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include position you are applying for in the Subject of the email.
Contact Kittelson & Carpo Consulting