21-B Rufino Pacific Tower, 6784
Ayala Avenue cor. Rufino St.,
Makati, Metro-Manila, Philippines
Engineering Manager (Cebu)Job Location:
Job Industry: IT/Software
Years of Experience: 5 yrs and up
Skills: Good written and oral communication skills, Problem-solving, Motivation/goal setting, Negotiation and teamwork, Organizational, Leadership
• Work with the Managing director of the Cebu office on overall engineering management.
• Work with the program managers of both the Cebu and SF offices to ensure visibility, consistency, and timely delivery of designated product roadmap features
• Manage several agile engineering teams focusing on product delivery
• Work on the ads compliance and other privacy-related products and services
• Mentor project leads, developers and QA and infrastructure engineers
• Serve as key/senior technologist for the Cebu engineering organization
• Facilitate technology/design discussions and sessions with the engineering team
• Create a model development process that will scale as the organization, company and business scales
• Experience of working in a start-up environment preferred
• Self starter able to proactively solve problems and work without much supervision as a the sole developer on a major feature area
• Ability to design, develop, iterate on a rapid basis
• Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
• Understanding of latest innovations, trends and emerging technologies
• 5 plus years experience as an engineering manager at a start-up/fast growing enterprise.
• 5 plus years experience as a developer (Java, C/C++)
• Strong understanding of Java's threading and memory models.
• Proficiency with basic algorithms and data structures and relevant time/storage tradeoffs.
• Working knowledge of GWT, Hibernate and Spring MVC
• Deep understanding of SQL and data storage technologies
• Bachelors and/or Masters Degree in Computer Science
• Experience developing web services API's and clients
*this is for direct hire
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include position you are applying for in the Subject of the email.
Contact Kittelson & Carpo Consulting