21-B Rufino Pacific Tower, 6784
Ayala Avenue cor. Rufino St.,
Makati, Metro-Manila, Philippines
Finance Manager in The Fort, TaguigJob Location: Taguig City
Job Industry: Online Gaming
Years of Experience: 4 yrs exp
Skills: Excellent communication skills, Multi-tasking, Business and Analytical thinking, Familiar with local GAAP, IFRS and other accounting softwares
• Handling full set of accounts and ensure timely reporting to Headquarters.
• Liaise with business operations to pull data for management analysis report and perform periodical management analysis for management's review.
• Liaise with statutory auditors in fulfilling the business operation's statutory requirements.
• Assist in establishing and implementing the budget and rolling-estimation processes.
• Liaise with tax agent/company secretary to fulfill tax and statutory filing requirements.
• A bachelors' degree, preferably in accounting, finance and/or business administration.
• At least 4-6 years of experience in finance related field.
• Familiar with local GAAP and IFRS.
• Strong communication skills in English.
• Excellent business sense and analytical skills.
• Highly structured and process driven in his/her approach, result oriented.
Submit your resume to email@example.com
Please include position you are applying for in the Subject of the email.
Contact Kittelson & Carpo Consulting