21-B Rufino Pacific Tower, 6784
Ayala Avenue cor. Rufino St.,
Makati, Metro-Manila, Philippines
Project Manager (Cebu)Job Location:
Job Industry: IT/Software
Years of Experience: 3 yrs exp
Skills: written and oral communication skills, Problem-solving, Motivation/goal setting, Interpersonal, Negotiation and teamwork, Organizational, Leadership
• Work with Product and Engineering teams on various product development projects.
• Own and manage the processes to drive project implementation
• Communicate project status, identify project risks, and participate in removing project roadblocks
• Establish project priorities and manage in change requests
• Ensure product plans and requirements are clear, correct and appropriate
• Drive timely delivery of projects, managing, and meeting expectations
Project management Skills:
• Strong grasp of Software Development Lifecycle
• Proficiency with both Waterfall and Agile methodologies; past experience in running Scrum framework for software development a must
• Demonstrate hands-on experience in functional specifications and/or technical specifications
• Proficiency with collaboration tools and ticketing systems (Wiki, JIRA, SharePoint, Basecamp, etc
• Excellent communication, oral, and written. You must like to talk to people at all levels including executives, managers, PMs, and developers.
• Keen to risk management is a plus
• Understanding of web technologies and how software is built
• Ability to analyze, and triage web technical issues
• B.S. in computer science or related field
• At least 3 years work experience in software development projects
• Must have web application experience
• Must have SDLC and Agile/Scrum experience
• Must be able to work in different time zones
• Self-starter, self-motivation
*This is for direct hire and this role will report to Sr. Program Manager in San Francisco CA.
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include position you are applying for in the Subject of the email.
Contact Kittelson & Carpo Consulting